Re: questions on the Repeater mk II and Looperlative

not sure Cara, i dont have an LP1. My understanding is that its pretty fully featured, certainly Bill Walkers videos In YouTube are prob a good start... I think his channel is billwalkerguitars,
@ bill can u point Cara In the right direction?

Sent from my (advertisement removed)