Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

damn, left my sig on there... my bad,  apologies to all.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Ricky Graham <rickygrahammusic@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats of the most recent disc, Todd. Nice bit of recognition on
Amazon there. On that note..

Re: thread; All I am saying is that perhaps if the list were to
embrace the approaches of others albeit requiring nominal
musicianship, then "live looping" as an idiom and this community at
large may be ideally placed to receive the recognition it also
deserves. Who knows, it may even increase its membership
one-hundred-fold. Food for thought.