Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

A ThunderDome match.
Two men enter-one man leave.

I still think its a cool video. If I wasn't so unattractive perhaps I'd
document my Amish live looping punk banjo shows.

When I first joined the Amish faith I was worried how the elders would
feel about my "live looping performances". I was pleasantly surprised to
find they love live looping as long as its not pre-recorded loops.
That was a big relief.

Chaz

Sent from my iPhone