Galactic Travels Playlist #786 for April 26, 2012.

http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2012/120426.html

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
PA, 93.9 FM in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, and webcasting on the internet.  WDIY also broadcasts
in Digital HD at 88.1 FM.

                Show #786                April 26, 2012.

WDIY Playlist:http://wdiy.org/shows/playList.jsp?id=8697

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on Wave World.  The
Featured CD at Midnight was "Tableaux" on VFR Records.
http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2012/focus.html#apr

I played the music of Broekhuis, Keller and Schonwalder who will appear
at the Soundscapes Concert Series on Friday, May 11.
http://soundscapes.us

PLAYLIST:

11:04 pm
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Kevin Braheny        Starflight 1 *       Galaxies (Hearts of Space)
Broekhuis, Keller,   Red Two              Red (Manikin)
  and Schonwalder
The Tangent Project  Shuttle              Live 2010-2011 (none)
Steve Roach          Part 3               Groove Immersion (Projekt)
Wave World           Covenant             Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           Microscopic          Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           Sunrise In the New   Tableaux (VFR)
                       World

12:00 am
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Wave World           Recently In the      Tableaux (VFR)
                       Gamma Quadrant
Wave World           The Web Is Spun      Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           The Secret           Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           Watcher of the Skies Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           Saying Prayers       Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           Nanowasp             Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           Protection           Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           The Dance            Tableaux (VFR)
Wave World           If I Could Travel    Tableaux (VFR)
                       Through Time
Wave World           Waters From the      Tableaux (VFR)
                       Waters

1:00 am

 * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist
-- = Background music under interview

NEXT SHOW:
On the next Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long focus on
Broekhuis, Keller, and Schonwalder.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be
"Orange" on Manikin Records.
http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2012/focus.html#may

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm EDT/GMT-4 on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in
Trexlertown and Fogelsville.  WDIY also broadcasts in HD Digital Radio
on 88.1 FM.
Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
Listen to WDIY at http://wdiy.org/listen on-line.