Re: "Mainly Vocal" looping performances: help in deciding which tools

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Sergio G <simpliflying@gmail.com> wrote:
> Boomerang II

Hi Sergio,

Why Boomerang 2? Wouldn't it be logical to assume that model 3 is
better? Please see below. Lee is involved with the production and I
guess he doesn't mind me sharing his text explaining some aspects of
the 'rang 3 here, as it could be regarded promotion just as well.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen