Re: Strategies for Hiding a Loop

"One thing that I find really effective is to fade in just a bit of reverse loop to kind of hide the starting and ending points. This a great feature on the Vox Dynamic Looper but is probably available on other loopers as well. Just a dab will do you."

Good strategy patrick,  will this strategy be henceforth known as the Brylcreem maneuver? and if so , will this mean women won't be able to resist getting there fingers in our loops?
 to wit: