Re: How come pop music never comes up here?

I wouldn't even say it's to cover bad musicianship. I think the amount
of polish that goes into modern rock and roll is so ubiquitous that
listeners expect bands to play songs with inhuman precision, and no
variation. Anything less than that is considered a "bad take"!

Personally I enjoy hearing the occasional subtle screwups.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com