Re: LP-1?

Mark, Bill...

My LP1 work gravitated to 2-3 loops at most. With 1.39, I learned early on
that things get pretty darned brittle as you get too many tracks spinning
up... but if you keep the loop count down (and reset all every now and
then) things stay pretty stable.

Even at 2 or 3 loops, I found myself, through no fault of the LP1, stuck
in whatever territory I began in. The multi-trackness of it just lent
itself to that. Bill has mastered moving through tonal centers, but I have
not yet succeeded there :)

With EDP linear workflow, I find it much easier to build loops and develop
them, even through different tonal territories. And since I'm using the
Echoloop VST, I could in fact use many instances of the thing to
accomplish the "eight stereo EDP" idea... but I really feel no need, even
to have two instances.... at this point in my ongoing evolution, one
instance is plenty fun :)

I will absolutely go back and do real work on the LP1 at some point. It's
a great machine, idiosyncrasies and all :)

Phil :)

ps Mark I agree w/r/t feedback level control in general, the CC pedal
frustrates more than helps, I do plan on making those three levels (none,
100%, and my evolution sweetspot) available as TouchOSC buttons at some
point...