Re: Recommendation for multi-fx with long delay

The M-9 with a switch upgrade would do the trick, only 2000 mls on the regular delays but remember the looper does have variable feedback so it could in essence be used as a very long sound on sound delay. I'm selling mine used for $200 with some extra switches thrown in, but as i said, it would make sense to install better quality switches on these. It has two expression pedal ports, and i'm still very attached to a couple of delay type like the volume swell delay and the sweep and stereo delays, which is why I'm holding on to my M-5 and possibly getting a second one.
 Bill