Re: Insecurities of Looping

I began to learn about receiving people's honest kindness when my
father died. I stood in the family line and had hundreds of friends
and family come by and say they were sorry for my loss. I started out
letting it roll off my back, but then I decided to receive it in the
loving spirit in which it was intended. It makes people feel good to
say kind things.
I have done the same with my performances. I don't feel like I always
perform well, but, I must accept that someone else may have thought I
did, so I meet them right there. "thanks!" Sometimes particularly at
church, I say "praise God because it wasn't all me."
But here's a heavier load. I happen to be blind, so, not only do I
wonder if it's honest praise for my music, but also if they just feel
bad for me so they say nice things because I'm blind! :-)
I've really been working on letting this one go, because it'll kill me.
I figure, I don't care why they drop the $1, $5 $10 or > as long as
they tipped! :-)
Rusty