Re: Multi-channel Granular Loops

This was fantastic Ricky!

I LOVE the granular sounds... I wish there was a hardware synth that did shit like that... (that didnt cost an arm and a leg!) Tis the only reason I like to still pull up Audio Mulch once in a while, the excellent granular contraptions...

...but really cool visuals, so simple and yet so complete!!! I wish the camera had been center.. I want the full frontal experience!

Mark