Baryton guitar strings/tuning?

Hi,

For some reason I'm suspecting there are many guitarists subscribed to
this list. So may I please ask you a question: What strings do you
prefer for baryton guitar?

I just achieved a bariton Telecaster, by replacing the neck with an
American All-Parts bariton neck, and at the moment I'm playing it with
.010 strings tuned as a normal guitar. This sounds so damn good I can
hardly imagine a guitar can sound better! But isn't baryton supposed
to be lower? Is the normal procedure to strap it with thicker strings
and tune them lower?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com