Re: EDP beatsync and brothersync

WOW??? Is that true.. That I have to try!
I have never believed that audio sync would work too, well (the Repeater doesnt) But haveing got used to using the audio sync on the Korg Kaos Quad, I thought Id try the Korg Electribe at listening to a beat from EDP and seeing how it managed... Amazing.. so very cool, I even could drop the EDP Half Speed, and the Korg would follow, (no didnt go half speed) but worked...

Ive discovered that the cool thing about risking the total disaster that Audio sync could be is that you can (via tap tempo) get yer drum machines to play at odd division and speeds.
Ive discovered that I actually LIKE many of the built in Electribe House patterns IF they are played at about 60 bpm...

So The EDP will do it too... velly interesting indeed..

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 9:45 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Matt says the edp will sync to an audio track with a strong beat,
> as long as level is set well.

Now that is interesting, Andy!

--
Mark Francombe