From: Revfever <revfever@ubergadget.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:47:58
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

TMK, the first thing to be required would be having to pay for a web
hosting site for the radio station unless someone on LD already has
something like that?  There's a large selection of such sites to
choose from and with a range of fees,  But please, no "big name" pop
artists. Those artists get and have gotten *enough* exposure (and $$)
as it is, and there might(?) also be copyrights / royalties issues
hassles involved as well from entities such as RIAA, ASCAP, BMI,
etc.  Also, whoever has the contract / registration/ etc in their
name would be the party (parties) held responsible if some issues
like that ever arose. Just my semi-knowledgeable / TMK two cents.  I
have a few years of previous radio broadcast experience under my belt
but not with online stations, (not yet, at least) so maybe the issues
of copyright / royalties do not apply to indy online stations? I
dunno? I've never looked into that nor had any previous online radio
experiences. Just the "regular" airwaves which are supposed to be
(haha) "ours" and under the "guidance" and control of Thee Almighty
FCC, here in the good ol' US of A.

Cheers-
Rev.Fever
Portlandia