Re: portable media player - multiple output?

HA! Me too!! In the 80s it was normal to have weird TV snippets as samples in songs, we had a few as cues before tracks... Whenever I hear the Radio Broadcast in Texas Chainsaw Massacre..

"There are several reports of graves being disturbed in the area"

...I think... 2, 3 4. PLAY!!!