Re: Conversion to Mac!

I believe Sound Forge is finally coming to the MAC (nasty teaser site
thought to be from Sony http://www.finallyonthemac.com/)

Of course, who knows when but still, this rumor isn't really a bad one
to spread.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos