Re: Conversion to Mac!

For me it just has a better workflow.  I'm not so much a sound designer as
a sound explorer.  I produce an audio application so I'm constantly
generating new audio files and comparing them to old files looking for
subtle differences. I need to have two file windows open at the same time,
quickly seek to a sample position, zoom in and compare the samples in a
given range.  Most editors can do this but everything I've tried requires
more mouse wiggling and keystrokes than SoundForge.

Jeff