My first attempt at using the Lopper (pickup machine) in the Octatack

I did a quick improvised recording of using the pickup machine of the Octatrack. I use two pickup macines (loopers) on two of the Octrtrack track. Onme is the master loop to which all other loops and the sequencer is locked.
The master loop has delay and a filter with added distortion (with the crossfader I can go from almost no filter to much filter) the second looper has the LO-Fi distortion added with some fader action there as well..
Then I use some stuff that I did previously with verious samples and stuff..
I also use the replece regording to chop up the loops here and there..

Only octatrack is used, no other effects just an V-stack tweedy as amp sim in front of the octa..