Re: OT: Tangerine Dream

Hi Rick,

That certainly could be!.  What I was thinking though, was that as someone who cut his teeth on notoriously unstable analog gear and being an early adopter of all the tetchy digital stuff, particularly the early synths, to come and go over the last forty years he would probably place a pretty high premium on reliability.

Chris

From: "Rick Walker" <looppool@cruzio.com>
To: "LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 1:25:06 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Tangerine Dream

On 7/9/12 7:12 AM, Christophe wrote:
> Edgar is pretty much the granddaddy of live electronic performance, so
> it might be interesting to hear his reasoning on computer choices!
If he's running all Dells (one of the most annoying manufacturers of PCs
from my experience) I would
guess that they have given them to him for endorsement purposes.

If I were given several state of the art PCs (even if they were Dells)
I'd be rocking that shit , too.

Just a surmise, but I'll bet I'm right.

Rick Walker