Re: Loop Wiki?

IMO wiki can be great.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Matthias Grob <matilists@gmail.com> wrote:

Tyler,
we are about to lounch the new version of livelooping.org
its not "blogger stuff"
maybe you can connect a wiki to expand it?
Bernhard started one years ago:

I think most musicians do not know the rules to type into the wiki
the team found the best is to gather information on the forum and transfer the essence to the site

do you really think wiki looks better than wordpress?