Re: Re: Remix?

I use the Time Stretch that comes with Sony Sound Forge. It's kind of
a rough one, but I'm ok with that. A friend of mine showed me a
timestretch she did on some Mac software, and it was much smoother.

I'm actually not that impressed with Paulstretch - it's too reverby,
and makes everything sound like Tim Hecker, rather than a stretched
out version of what they originally were. Also, Paulstretch doesn't
let you pick the exact final length - instead you have to calculate
how many x the original gets the length you want. (So 1.5 x a 2 minute
track makes 3 minutes.)

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com