Re: Conversion to Mac!

So how does one eliminate the picture expanding then shrinking depending on where/how you move the mouse? In Garage Band, I go for a parameter, the picture shrinks, I have to click to make it regrow, and when I move the mouse, it shrinks again. Click again, grow again, etc. I am stymied.
Rig

From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: Conversion to Mac!

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Jeff Larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com> wrote:

> I know this is an old thread, but I just had to give a big shout out to Ed
> for this tip.  You have no idea how happy this makes me.

In order to see (and maybe learn) all possible quick key commands in
Finder, read under the "Go" top drop-down menue.

My usual "finger waltz" for fast Mac navigation has two steps:
1) Hold down Command and hit TAB (for choosing Finder, switching
between active applications).
2) Hit the key combo for the window location you want to bring up.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen