Boss TU2 wierdness

Wondering if anyone has ever had this odd issue with a Boss TU2 tuner-
When the pedal is engaged it mutes the signal as it's supposed to, but it
cannot read the signal to register an accurate pitch.  The LED is flashing
all over the place, chromatically speaking, but never "hears" the pitch I
know I am at least close to.

Stereo signal of two pickups is coming out of an acoustic guitar to a
Fishman Blender, then mono to a Line 6 POD X3 Live, then mono out to the
tuner.  This happened last night at a gig, and though I was able to
perform, it was pretty distracting.  Now at home, of course, it will not
duplicate and is working fine.  I worked with it for some time afterwards
last night, and it seemed as it the issue had to do with the "mix" mono
output from the Fishman Blender.  When I tried coming out one of the
Blender's single outputs, the tuner seemed to work.

Pretty good dimmer buzz was present at venue.  Is it possible that could
have effected the signal to the point that it freaked out the tuner?

In over 35 years of performing, this is a new one to me.
Thanks,
John