Re: EDP beatsync and brothersync

Sorry to revive this.

I've still been having trouble doing this (so I have a click from the
machine going into both EDP1 and EDP2).

When I click a button on the Foot Controller, only one of them responds to
the command. Because the signal going into the EDPs is a stereo signal
from an AxeFx2, it would be nice to have both machines starting and
stopping at the same time.

Any advice would be appreciated. Quite frankly, even without them all
synced up I absolutely love these machines. I was able to locate a totally
mint pair of EDP+ with loopIV on eBay for $600@

Philip