RE: Rang 3 MIDI sync yet?

That's an interesting idea. I took the liberty of sending it to Mike for consideration. In the meantime I had one idea if you could get by with two mono loops--record one loop on the left channel and one on the right. You would need an A/B switch on the input and a couple of ON/OFF switches on the outputs (possibly momentary?) but all could be built in a small pedal case with appropriate switches and jacks. Kinda clunky I admit but it might work. With some kind of synchronization this could be expanded over two or more additional loopers for more tracks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergio G

Something which I really really really really really really miss in the Rang is a "pause" function.
I can only play or stop a loop. So, in Sync mode, if I stop a loop then when I restart it it must wait the master loop to start from the beginning, which I guess is why Mike says that it is better to have a short master. THe problem is worse when I stop loop 3, then supposing I have number 2 and 1 playing, and I stop 1, then if I want to restart 1 or 3 they must wait the 2 to begins again (and if 2 is long, that is very annoying).
My idea is that it should be possible to pause (or MUTE) one or all loops, so that they keep playing but no sound comes out, and when you unmute them, they are still perfectly synced.
THis is very cool for lot of things which maybe some of you do not use, but I use the looper mostly to do things like Bauchklang (ook for them in youtube and soundcloud), a beatbox band which make techno electro music live, just with the voice. I LOVE THEM, and it is two times that I have the honour to jam with them on stage during their concerts here. I can't beatbox like them but I can sing overtones quite well and the pubblic get crazy. :)
So, for that kind of music, it is important the speed of pause/restart.