Re: Kemper Profilier Amp

no, this particular amp is not my taste either. the first half was the
amp, second half was the axe fx. i also agree that mildly overdriven
tones are the ones that are hardest to capture. i was trying to find a
wonderful clip that someone did of the "buttery" sim that covered
clean to breakup and sounded fantastic, but he's removed it now. i
don't think the axe fx has any problems reproducing these kind of
tones. the AC30 sim is especially lovely -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnvAxF1Zm1k&feature=channel&list=UL