Looking for a drum box programmer/partner...!

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if that mailing-list is not the correct place to post such a request... If it's a wrong place tell me! (or suggest me another ML/forum/whatever...)

Now if it's an acceptable place, let me introduce myself: I'm a musician, music producer "apprentice" (already ran a music label in the past), and working on a new project of album recording (rock/pop/alternative style).

Problem 1: I'm blocked by the drums for recording. I can play basic drums, but recording professionnal drums, especially when working most of the time alone in my studio, is a nightmare.
I've tried different ways for recording them, but there is something in the instrument interactions that is "not working" in the rythm part (a small speed increase followed by a small speed decrease to recover the tempo "click" is often very audible). I guess I'm just not good enough at drums, even if I have my style and ideas, and I'm not sure I want to practise many more years to reach the good level for drums recording ;)

Problem 2: I hate programming rythm boxes :) It's a nightmare for me. I own one (MC-505 with a dying display....), I used to own otherl ones, and even have virtual ones on the iPhone/iPad (BeatMaker, iDrum...), but...  I mean: setting up a few loops is OK but I need more complexity in the drums parts, and that's a lot of work...

Then..... I had a dream ;) If I could find a rythm partnerfor recording  (you know, in the old world, you had a drummer in a band...), that would liberate me totally to focus on my songs, not the drums...

If you are reading this message and know well about drum machines and love to program them, please tell me!! Or you can forward to a friend who would be interested...

I have ten songs to record ;) We can think about any cooperation, even paid (yeah) and with Internet it can be very easy to exchange files and so on...

Well, that's a kind of "message in a bottle", any help will be thanked until the end of times, and sorry again if I'm polluting this mailing-list!

Gaël.