RE: short delays w/ vari-speed options?

What bout the boss DD7 or DD3?

Peace

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:13:43 -0500
Subject: short delays w/ vari-speed options?
From: evanpeewee@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

a few yrs ago. someone was searching for long delays that had a vari-speed option in them (like what a lexicon pcm42 or eh 16ddl or digitech pds8000)
can do...and we had a thread exploring that....

in my search over the yrs, i decided to switch gears...can anyone recommend a short delay pedal that has a good vari-speed option?

i know in the past i've used:
ibanez de7 (2.6 sec)
guyatone md3 (2.6 sec)

and maybe i will have to get another one of them...
just curious if anyone else knew of a delay that had this option....i know there are a number of analog delays out there that seem to go to 600ms...
i was hoping to get to 1 sec of delay....i remember the old yamaha delay i had from the late 80s had 1.2 sec, and i used that to good effect for a long time....
just wondering if anyone had any recommendations...
thanks....
s---
ps-i may have to get out my digitech dl8, i don't really remember it doing varispeed real well, but maybe i need to try one of the shorter modes....