Switching Echoloop VST Params Using Ableton Dummy Clips

...anyone doing this?

I am using Echoloop VST, and I want my dummy clips to change the quantize
8ths setting: one clip to set it to 2, one for 4, one for 8, one for 16,
etc.

I can set it up to a point where it's working, but due to the "relative"
nature of the envelope controls, it gets out of kilter again fairly quick.

Similar probs with menu-bound params: i.e., InsertModemenu is a list of
absolute things in absolute positions, but the clip envelope will only
make relative changes... and there is no 'null' position on the menu for
when I want no change... gah !

Any experts?

Phil :)