RE: New live looping video finally!

Thanks guys! This is the Axiom 61. Basically the Oxygen's big brother because it has almost the exact same layout. I actually upgraded to this from the oxygen for that reason.  Since Im primarily a keyboardist I needed some better feeling keys. The axiom claims to be semi-weighted keys. They do feel better than the oxygen but Im not sure i'd classify it as semi wighted because they still feel quite springy. And to me the velocity sensitivity sucks but I manage to deal with it since I got this thing with the stand for only $250 when it was in the market for like $400. Again thanks for the feedback

On Jul 26, 2012 7:35 AM, "BC" <compguy2@comcast.net> wrote:

Very nice. Held my interest, which is a great achievement!

Which M-Audio keyboard controller is that? I have an Oxygen which I hate because the key springs feel so spongy. Do you like the feel of the keys?

Keep up the great work!

Brian

From: kay'lon rushing [mailto:k3zz21@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 7:53 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: New live looping video finally!

It's been quite a few weeks since I've touched my keyboard. But finally got around to it. This isnt 100% improvised because od me wanting to maintain the same musical idea throughout the 10-15 tries it took to record one i liked. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks :) Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__aRoZ_6JkE&feature=youtube_gdata_player