Gibson Echoplex loopers for sale

Hi all,
back in 2007 I was running a stereo looping system with 2 Gibson Echoplex rackmounts.  Since then, I went with a Looperlative LP1.  I kept the Echoplex's, but now it's time to move on...so...I have two Gibson Echoplex's on consignment sale at Guitar Showcase in San Jose, CA.  The price is $449 each and you'll be purchasing them from a store so they will add sales tax.  They are not being sold as a set, but both are currently available if you want to run a stereo setup like I did.  Each has a big manual, one of which has an addendum explaining how to run them in stereo.  Neither has the Gibson footswitch, so you'll want to have some kind of midi keyboard controller or pedalboard to get at the full set of functions (I used an inexpensive Behringer FCB1010 with them and it worked great.)  They're both in perfect working condition.

If you're in the area, you can check them out at the Guitar Showcase consignment shop at 3090 S Bascom Ave, San Jose.  If you're not in the area but want to purchase one (or both if available), contact the Guitar Showcase Store Mgr Dan Aronie at 408-377-5864.  Guitar Showcase does do long distance sales and shipping, call Dan and get the firsthand info.
Thanks,
Dennis
Dennis Montgomery
dennis.3owl.com