Re: Switching Echoloop VST Params Using Ableton Dummy Clips

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Phil Clevenger
<phil.clevenger@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well HA  Per you sound maddeningly certain - so I do have hope yet :)
>
> But for that to work, any Return track's "Audio To" menu would have to
> see either the MIDI track or the plug-in that sits in the MIDI track.
> Yes? And none of my 'Audio To' menus, in tracks or returns, sees those
> destinations.  :(

The "Audio To" slot on a Return Track can target a MIDI Track if a
plug-in that supports audio input is inserted on that MIDI Track (I
tested this to be sure before posting here; I slapped Mobius over the
MIDI Track and would assume Live works the same with Echoloop in this
regard). Before an audio-input-supporting-plugin is inserted on a MIDI
Track there won't be any sight of it from the Return Track's "Audio
To" slots.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com