RE: Echoloop VST

It might be my fault Ted. I just downloaded it. Maybe it needs some sort of activation code. I was just curious about it but I'll probably tick with Augustus loop. The new Audiomulch allow for super low latencies BTW -  mine is down to .9 ms!

Peace

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk