What can blind and visually impaired loopers do?

Hello! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that my friend Lizzie and I
are the only blind
loopers. I like the sound of live looping, but I don't really do it. I'm
on this list because I loop
in the studio all the time, and you know what Kim said, and what Violet
says, about the list. But I like
live looping, and would like to try it. I have this feeling that a loop
pedal is very visual, and there are a
lot of visual cues. A JAWS screen reader may be able to understand Ableton
and Mobius. So,
what do you think of blind live looping? Anything that may not be visual?
While you come up with an answer,
we blind loopers, or "bloopers," will keep studio looping.
Tyler Z