Re: What can blind and visually impaired loopers do?

The  guy Per is mentioning is Jean Philippe Rykiel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Philippe_Rykiel the great french pianist and composer. he was trying to find a new Repeater or a new solution for his Repeater which was great unit for him because it was so big and had large tactile buttons and sliders.  Someone was trying to convince him that some kind of large pad surface controller with a software looper, might be a solution. Not sure how that turned out for him, he didn't stick around that long. , I followed up with Jean for a while, I even arranged for Bernard Wagner to go meet with him and help him get his new tech together but I'm not sure that ever transpired. A great guy and wonderful musician. He has played with and produced many of the top west african musicians in the world. Any of the current hardware pedal loopers I believe would offer you enough tactile feel that you could get around, it all depends on how advanced you want to go. per's solution is very good as long as you have someone to help you get your templates and commands  together.
 Bill