Re: How often do you listen to your own music?

"...its interesting to listen to your old music and suddenly bring back the emotional memory that you stored in that piece."

Well put! Of course, we all presumably store memories in other folk's well-absorbed music as well; maybe when it's our own music doing the storage, the connection's automatically more complex.

dpc