Re: Reverb plugin for mac

Gareth,

For a while there TC Electronic were giving away their M30 reverb plug-in
for FREE.

They sell their M40 for $199 USD.

But the M30 (I would guess it's an earlier version or something) might
possibly still be available (I think) for only $39 USD here:

<http://www.tcelectronic.com/freetcreverb.asp>

It sounds pretty good to my ears and is not a CPU hog like a lot of
reverbs are.

Best,

Ted