A bit off and a bit on topic

Hi Everyone,

So, I hope you don't mind, but I'm passing on some information regarding a job I'm on right now, which is selling a studio full of various equipment for a client. He's moving across the country, so he's getting rid of most of his stuff. Some of the pieces may be of interest to some of you. I've put the catalog on Google. As it says in the list, we'll consider offers.

Here is the link:

If you see something that interests you, drop me a mail. And if you can't get to list, I'm happy to send them. We're willing to ship in the United States, and I think we can work out International as well.

Thanks for reading. It's a bit 2 fold. There are some cool things I wish I could afford, and, the sooner I sell this stuff, the sooner I get paid and can get ready for LoopFest!