Re: New discovery on EDP!!!

Ill just confirm my findings for all you EDP users... Sorry if this was totally KNOWN effect (Im sure it is to you Andy and Mattias but for the rest of us mortals)

The effect is to basically turn a live played "stacking effect into a loop, as in... hear the stack being produced over and over.
The trick NOT described in my original post quite correctly and there IS a way to produce what I was expecting...
Here it is again...
1. make a short loop (1/5 a sec or less)
2. multiple out to 8 (This step probably not necessary- but im quoting exactly what I did for clarity of repeating the effect)... and play some audio.
3. re-multiply down to 1 cycle again (divide)
4. OVERDUB ON (important step)
5. Play til the music has stacked at least 8 layers (to avoid noise, try picking the notes of an chord, extending higher if ness)
6. You now have a wall of noise or a beautiful chord.
7. IMPORTANT: Leave overdub ON!!!
8. multiply out to 8 again (or 16 or whatever amount of times you "stacked")
9. You still hear the noise/chord... audience registers no difference... yet..
10. UNDO!!!
11. Now you hear your stack being produced over and over again... building up an up till the cycles reach 1 then they drop back and build up again...

Now... IF you turn overdub OFF at step 7. THEN you get what I was expecting... 7 cycles of your first multiplied 8 loop and 1 cycle of the noise/chord.

Man this thing is deep...
Again... sorry if this is common knowledge... but anyway... Now off to echoloop to see if it does it there too..!!

Mark