Re: Anyone here never livelooped?

I do some live looping but it's not the main thing I do.
I work with preset and created loops for composing and improvising.
My music often is a combination of all of these approaches along with straightforward instrument playing and some programming, etc. I don't usually post my music to the list because most of it doesn't feature live looping as a main prominent feature but I enjoy reading the discussions (both "on topic" and "off topic") and I learn a lot from them.

JC Mendizabal
Black Note Music
http://www.blacknotemusic.com

Via Sinistrae