First experiments! Feedback needed :)

Hello hello!

So, I have so few free time but I did my best to try out the Boomerang III.
As said, I found it a bit limited (I would like a time strech, a pitch change, and a pause function as main improvements). But still interesting.

I have some recordings ready to share but please consider that they are not finished works, actually they are not works at all, they are just experiments made quickly to play with the Rang.
Then I recorded them with a Cubase Light Edition so, all is very limited, naive and a bit static, but I am too excited and I want to share them! :)

Feel free to comment and to suggest what could be improved (and how):

Thanks!