Re: Congratulations to Bill

Bill that's killer as I like to say, just sweet and wonderful, congrats and see my 'wall' post...

Jim

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
Nice Bill!
Here's a direct link:  http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2012/08/12/moog-lap-steel-improvisation-by-bill-walker/

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:54 AM, phillip wilson <phillwilson@hotmail.com> wrote:
Not sure how many of you follow the blog over at http://www.synthtopia.com/

as a complete midi head, it is my daily breakfast coffee reading, its a site I hold in high regard so I was really pleased to see our very own Bill Walker giving it some awsomeness on the guitar.

nice one Bill

Phill MyOneManBand

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com

jimgoodin.com - 'Acoustic guitar renaissance, color blue, repetitive minimalism'

The Recordings of Wood and Wire Music - 'Organically inspired New Music'

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from this CD will benefit JDRF International

Tips Across the Waters, a new app for iOS from James Goodin/Wood and Wire Ware.