RE: history essay updated

hi Per and all, thanks for praise and suggestions ... yes it could easily
be longer but ... my initial impetus to write this was that too often I
heard people say that Fripp invented livelooping :)  so, the text tries to
explain how it really was ... I think if I added more paragraphs about all
the other interesting things that somehow have to do with repetition and
loops, this could easily turn into a book about modern music, and I don't
want to write that :)

-Michael