Re: Looper's Delight offensive language policy (not)

I think a modest reminder asking people to behave nice is in place.
But no one should be discriminated for "bad language". We do not
discriminate people that do not possess "golden ears" or "perfect
English" do we? To a certain degree it is the individual's choice to
pick his words when communicating but we do have different backgrounds
and for some it  might be almost impossible to not use what others
regard "bad words" because where they come from swearing is just
normal behavior. My modest suggestion for the list policy is to not
use bad words but tolerate if someone does anyway, if typed without
bad intentions.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
Nice & Modest like h.... ops! I didn't say it!!! :-)