Re: Looper's Delight offensive language policy (not)

Ever since I became a looper (which was two years before I discovered this
list), I've used
euphemisms in my daily speech. Being an Imogen Heap fan, I sometimes use
"heaping" as an
intensifier: "That is heaping cool!" "What the heap is this mailing list
for?" Or, me and my looping
assistant will sometimes say "Heap you" as a joke. "Oh my loop," "Oh my
heaping loop," or,
when disappointed, we say, "SONNY AND CHER!"
Tyler Z