Re: When you've finished with those f...ing words

Now you see, THAT'S marketing!

On Aug 21, 2012 6:34 PM, "Sergio G" <simpliflying@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello dears.

I am glad to see I am not the only one who at 36 years keeps himself busy with ageless activities normally more widely adopted by younger people.
I am obviously talking of saying that word, not of doing it.

Whatever.
As I am still a child like you, I also need love and attention or I will finish eating too much ice scream to compensate.
So, be kind and when you have time have a listen to my first experiments with the boomerang:

Probably some of you already listened, as I had sent an email already about that.
But, well, I received no answer at all, no feedback, and that was a bit sad for someone childish like me.
I was not expecting false compliments but at least some interest and feedback. You know, like "well that's shit but if you ask for a feedback maybe you should make theatre and not music", things like that.

I am here to grow.
Ok, I know, I am not a guitarist and I will never be part of the big family of guitar loopers and sonic landscapes, I am more a hippie freak who started to make music at 35 after years of intensive listening of depressive music like Portishead, and just after falling in love for Techno, beatbox, beatbox looping, and electronic music.
So I am musically confused, naive, and totally unexpert.

But I bet that with your lovely guide I can grow sooner.
But forget it, I'll never play guitar. Eventually some acustic bass when I will have time to learn.

Love
and sex.

Sergio