Re: Re: City Lights Music Festival and its comparison to a loop fest

I love live looping (real live looping, like Per Boysen or you or Michael
Peters) just as much
as you guys do. I just have this, to put it politely, "quirk," whenever I
hear a looped sample (it
has to be a looped sample; manual repetition doesn't have the same effect
on me), I just
feel excited! Whether it be your Boysens and Davignons or your Chers and
Imogens. lol. I
advertised this looping-like festival just for records, and I'm inviting
DJ'S to LD, because repeated
samples get us GOING!!
Tyler Z