Recommend an ABC switch?

Hi all,

I send my signal through 3 different looping chains, in order to get
independent layers in my improvisations. I've been using Morley A/B/Y
and A/B/C switches, because they're small and don't require AC power.
However, they often make a loud popping noise in the audio signal
whenever I switch channels.

Does anyone know of an ABC switch that they'd recommend? I'm ideally
looking for a small footprint - my gear table is running out of space.
I also need to be able to choose multiple channels, such as A+C.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com