Re: Desperately looking for a cheap Octatrack

...make that two!

Sent from my (advertisement removed)

On 29 Aug 2012, at 02:42, Sergio G <simpliflying@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Loopers.

I was about to buy an octatrack for 850 euro including shipping, all within Germany, no custom, bought in Germany so easy for the warranty, almost new.
Yes yes yes, I moved half world to be able to respect his price and hit time (I had not enough money on my bank and he wanted bank transfer, not paypal).
I said no to other three offers (now no more available).
I was so fucking happy (sorry for the bad word).
Then he invented an excuse and went away.
I am sure 99,9% (with periodic 9) that he was playing some game of 30-50 euro more with some other buyer.

I really want the Octatrack.
I will never ever be able to buy a new one.
Actually 850 was already more than I should pay.

If you know somebody who wants to sell his one for a good price, please let me know immediately.

Cheers...
Sergio