Re: How about a vibrating watch?

Or set your phone on vibrate, use the alarm function and keep it in your pocket. It's functional and kind of fun, all at the same time.

On Aug 31, 2012, at 9:42 AM, Matt Davignon wrote:

That's a good idea! Perhaps look for resources for deaf people? Maybe there's a variant of a kitchen timers than can be worn.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com

kay'lon rushing <k3zz21@gmail.com> was all:

I had an idea after realizing sometimes  my looping pieces are too long for my taste. I put my phone on my keyboard and have it vibrate after a certain amount of minutes so that I know i should start rapping up the piece within the next minute or two. I tried using my watch instead because people might call my phone. However i cant hear the watch because i have headphones on. So my idea is to buy a vibrating watch! That would be perfect for my needs and it would also help me get up in the morning haha. Now the mission is to find a stylish one that costs less than $100.